June is almost here and Dee’s is just WARMIN’ up with 1 more week of MAY and onto the spiciest month. Ever. Before we head into JUNE we’re capping off May with only the best:
1) First up we have a killer show before Homesick on Friday. Tiny Moving Parts are hitting the stage and they brought Prawn and Free Throw with them, and let’s not forget Toronto natives, Growing Fins. RSVP here: http://bit.ly/20x6WSF
Stick around after for everyone’s fave emo night: Homesick!
2) It’s baaaack. Shake-A-Tail returns this Saturday, May 28th with the best hip shakin’ 50’s, 60’s and 70’s! This one is going down in the books. See you at 11PM!
AND of course we have our weekly staples, Legends Of Karaoke on Monday, and Another Round Trivia + What’s Poppin‘ on Wednesdays! Had enough? There’s more.
3) Presenting ‘Lemonade Views’ on June 4th! It’s the ultimate showdown. A night dedicated to the 2 biggest album releases of this year! Who’s side will you pick? Be sure to grab and advanced ticket here or in the words of Drake, it’s too late.
So you think you can top the Kings Crown? Prove it.
Sneaky Dee’s is proud to announce our Dee-sign A Dish contest! Come on in and show off your nacho wizardry for a chance to have your creation shared on our social pages (bragging rights included) AND more importantly, to win free nachos!
With over 20 different items to choose from, the combinations are endless. A cheesy mess, a meaty monstrosity, a veggie explosion? You think it up and we’ll make it!
We know your creation is bound to look irresistible but be sure to snap a picture before you devour it. Once you wipe the salsa off your hands, share your photo using the hashtag #DEESigned for your chance to win…because let’s be honest, the only thing better than your nachos, are free nachos!
Keep your eyes on our Twitter, Facebook and Instagram for more details!
Calling all nacho lovers! It’s El Nacho Week from May 5th to 15th and we’re showing them what you already know: that we’ve got the best damn nachos in the city.
We’re putting the DFA 1979 Nachos to the test with an EPIC BRAWL of house-made tortilla chips, pulled-pork, jalapenos, guacamole, pico de gallo, black beans and cheese TOPPED with a you’ve-been-warned habanero pepper for the title of Most Shareable Nachos/Best Nachos. Disclaimer: the Death From Above 1979 nachos are not for the weak of heart, so back off if you’re not up for the challenge.
NOW Head to the polls:
1. Snap a pic of your Dee’s Death From Above 1979 Nachos and tag #elnachoweek on Instagram, @elnachoweek + @thesneakydees.
2. Vote for the DFA 1979 Nachos on elnachotoronto.com NOW until May 15th. Code word: “spicy”!
We feel your pain guys. But we’re here to help ya out!
Come in on any Monday and show your server your Dee’s app to enjoy one of the best damn deals you’ll get on a Monday…or any given day for that matter. Just one flash and you can enjoy the Queen of Heart Attacks or Fucked Up Breakfast for half-off. Even if you suck at math, you know that’s a deal. Grab the app at https://volu.me/sneakydees!
And if that’s not enough to cheer those Monday woes, we also have wings on special! You can get 15 wings and a 60oz pitcher for $23.90 or 30 wings and a 60oz pitcher for $31.50!
And finally you can end the night off upstairs at Legends of Karaoke. If you’ve ever dreamed of singing on the legendary Sneaky Dee’s stage, now’s your chance! With over 15,000 songs to choose from, $3 drinks before 11, and no cover all night…Monday’s are fun again.
Another LONG weekend and another reason to DANCE:
This THURSDAY, we’re bringing you A Sneaky Dee’s Motown Dance Party!
So dust off your dance shoes and come twist and shout with us!
Featuring all the jams from:
The Jackson 5
Gladys Knight and The Pips
Smokey Robinson & The Miracles
Diana Ross / The Supremes
The Four Tops
Martha and the Vandellas
Doors @ 10pm, FREE BEFORE 11:30 ($5 after) w/ $3.50 drinks before Midnight!
RSVP Here: http://bit.ly/1RkU9fV
and as if you needed another reason to come Dee’s, we’re open on Good Friday at 10AM for all of your hangover needs!
Want more? Friday night we have Brokencyde playing upstairs and Homesick starting right after!
All hail long weekends!
Do you ever wish your breakfast matched your personality? Well now it can! The Sneaky Dee’s Fucked Up breakfast, inspired by Toronto’s own Polaris winning punk band Fucked Up!
What makes this breakfast so Fucked Up you might ask? Well could be the size, could be the level of deliciousness, or it could be the variety of foods, we assure you its a bit of all 3!
Read it and weep, the Fucked Up Breakfast includes:
– 2 Enchilldas with eggs, peppers, cheese and salsa mole
– 1 Flour tortilla bowl filled with beans, diced onions, tomatoes, peppers and topped with cheese
– 2 Poached eggs swimming in salso mole on top of corn tortillas
With Rice and beans, chilli, tortilla chips, salsa verde and ensalada!
So come and give it a try, if you dare, breakfast served after 11am daily!