1. The coolest bands from in and out of town eat here. Stick around long enough and you might just run into one! Need proof? Check out these links…
The Roseville Band: http://sneaky-dees.com/2013/06/a-photo-story-the-roseville-band/
2. We have the coolest staff on earth. For instance, this strapping young lad is an exemplary specimen…
3. There’s a NIGHTLY SPECIAL for every day of the week available from 4pm to close! No matter what day you decide to swing by, we’ll have a DELICIOUS meal for CHEAP. Check out the extensive selection so you can start planning an exciting night out!
4. Our weekly events are always BUMPIN’ and there’s usually something AWESOME going on upstairs! Check it!
Legends of Karaoke: http://sneaky-dees.com/event/legends-of-karaoke/2013-07-22/
A chance to keep cool with a few beers and sing to your heart’s desire! Three dollar drinks before 11 and no cover!
Watch Out!: http://sneaky-dees.com/event/watch-out-6/2013-07-23/
Hardcore, emo, pop punk, metal, and all the tracks you love but thought it wasn’t okay to like now that you can drink legally in bars.
What’s Poppin’: http://sneaky-dees.com/event/whats-poppin/2013-07-24/
Hands down the BEST mid-week party in town.
Shake a Tail: http://sneaky-dees.com/event/shake-a-tail-4/2013-07-27/
‘60’s pop & soul night presented by Beau’s
ALL our awesome events!
5. Most places will boast their “All-Day Breakfast” Menus. That’s old news at Sneak’s! What other restaurant serves ALL DAY BRUNCH!? #BRUNCHCAT knows what’s up…