Posted April 1, 2016 by
We feel your pain guys. But we’re here to help ya out!
Come in on any Monday and show your server your Dee’s app to enjoy one of the best damn deals you’ll get on a Monday…or any given day for that matter. Just one flash and you can enjoy the Queen of Heart Attacks or Fucked Up Breakfast for half-off. Even if you suck at math, you know that’s a deal. Grab the app at https://volu.me/sneakydees!
And if that’s not enough to cheer those Monday woes, we also have wings on special! You can get 15 wings and a 60oz pitcher for $23.90 or 30 wings and a 60oz pitcher for $31.50!
And finally you can end the night off upstairs at Legends of Karaoke. If you’ve ever dreamed of singing on the legendary Sneaky Dee’s stage, now’s your chance! With over 15,000 songs to choose from, $3 drinks before 11, and no cover all night…Monday’s are fun again.
Posted March 22, 2016 by
Another LONG weekend and another reason to DANCE:
This THURSDAY, we’re bringing you A Sneaky Dee’s Motown Dance Party!
So dust off your dance shoes and come twist and shout with us!
Featuring all the jams from:
The Jackson 5
Gladys Knight and The Pips
Smokey Robinson & The Miracles
Diana Ross / The Supremes
The Four Tops
Martha and the Vandellas
Doors @ 10pm, FREE BEFORE 11:30 ($5 after) w/ $3.50 drinks before Midnight!
RSVP Here: http://bit.ly/1RkU9fV
and as if you needed another reason to come Dee’s, we’re open on Good Friday at 10AM for all of your hangover needs!
All hail long weekends!
Posted March 8, 2016 by
Do you ever wish your breakfast matched your personality? Well now it can! The Sneaky Dee’s Fucked Up breakfast, inspired by Toronto’s own Polaris winning punk band Fucked Up!
What makes this breakfast so Fucked Up you might ask? Well could be the size, could be the level of deliciousness, or it could be the variety of foods, we assure you its a bit of all 3!
Read it and weep, the Fucked Up Breakfast includes:
– 2 Enchilldas with eggs, peppers, cheese and salsa mole
– 1 Flour tortilla bowl filled with beans, diced onions, tomatoes, peppers and topped with cheese
– 2 Poached eggs swimming in salso mole on top of corn tortillas
With Rice and beans, chilli, tortilla chips, salsa verde and ensalada!
So come and give it a try, if you dare, breakfast served after 11am daily!
Posted March 5, 2016 by
Bat Sabbath (Cancer Bats) are here on Saturday, March 12 for a FREE SHOW. Want in? All you have to do is RSVP here, ahead of time, and show up early.
With Diemonds and a guest DJ set by Dean “The Deaner” Murdoch from FUBAR. Presented by Monster Energy.
Let’s have some fun.
** Note that entry is NOT guaranteed with your RSVP. This event is subject to capacity.
Posted February 3, 2016 by
1. Heavy Hearts
This alt-pop 4 piece band is sure to throw down a great show with tracks from their recent EP “Somewhere A While Ago”. The EP is inspired from the bands roots in Niagara, ON. Start February right and come out to see Heavy Hearts with Camper, Surf Cactus & more on February 5th!
Coming all the way from Minneapolis this 5 piece Melodic Punk band will be rocking Dee’s with The Obsessives w/ Sweet and Lowdown, Cedar & More on February 8th. Don’t miss this incredible lineup!
Toronto locals Harbour will be bringing We Were Sharks with them to Dee’s for one hell of a night January 19th. Harbour describes themselves as “For fans of shitty old school pop punk, beer, and hating on exes”. Catch Harbour & We Were Sharks w/ Fighting Season, The Maysides & More on February 19th!
Ottawa’s We Were Sharks have been on a hot streak since joining Panic State Records. Their recent release of Not A Chance upped the ante; this is a band you do not want to miss. The band believes, “Not A Chance is full of pop songwriting executed with punk rock attitude and the result is an effortlessly infectious sound that many strive for but few achieve.” Don’t miss We Were Sharks, Harbour, Fighting Season, They Maysides and more February 19th!
5. Safe to Say
This Alternative Rock band will be playing from their recent EP Hiding Games. Definitely a band you want to see before it gets insanely popular and ticket prices skyrocket! Check Safe to Say out on February 26th!
Posted January 18, 2016 by
It’s winter and we get it! Who wants to leave their bed…let alone the house and brave these bitter January winds? But, let’s get real; some things are worth it, like live music, cold beer and melted cheese! Need we say more? Check out the 5 reasons you should brave the cold and come visit us Dee’s!
1) Live Music: Every week we have bands coming through plus regular weekly events including shows coming like:
Jan. 29th: Secret Space & The Flats w/ Special Guests
2) Nachos: Constantly hailed as some of the best nachos in Toronto, we’re not shy about our kickass nacho menu feat. The Kings Crown, Cactus in the Valley, and The DFA 1979 special with enough habaneros to keep you warm till March! Bring some friends, or just come really, really hungry.
3) Brunch: You slept in? Thats no excuse! We’re serving breakfast all day! We have all brunch classics PLUS some mexican inspired specialities. Try the ‘Fucked Up Breakfast’ inspired by Toronto’s own Fucked Up or the Avocado-Eggs-Benny. Mmmmmm.
4) Friends: Not just the ones you knew back from summer camp, we’re talking about all the friendly folks you come across upstairs and on your way to the graffiti bathrooms! The scene stays strong and there’s always some buzz to catch inside our doors. Friends don’t let friends miss out on Dee’s.
5) and last but not least, our Weekly Events: There’s never NOT something happening on a regular basis when you’re at Dee’s. We guarantee there’s an event going on..one that’s worth leaving Netflix (even just for a night). There’s something here for everyone:
Every Monday: Legends of Karaoke
Every Friday: Homesick
Every Saturday is Shake-A-Tail
SCREW IT, JUST STAY HOME.
There’s only one possible reason why you’d stay at home for the night… and that’s because Dee’s Delivers. So if you’re sick, injured, stressed out or just too cold to crawl out of bed – We’ve got you!