It’s winter and we get it! Who wants to leave their bed…let alone the house and brave these bitter January winds? But, let’s get real; some things are worth it, like live music, cold beer and melted cheese! Need we say more? Check out the 5 reasons you should brave the cold and come visit us Dee’s!
1) Live Music: Every week we have bands coming through plus regular weekly events including shows coming like:
Jan. 29th: Secret Space & The Flats w/ Special Guests
2) Nachos: Constantly hailed as some of the best nachos in Toronto, we’re not shy about our kickass nacho menu feat. The Kings Crown, Cactus in the Valley, and The DFA 1979 special with enough habaneros to keep you warm till March! Bring some friends, or just come really, really hungry.
3) Brunch: You slept in? Thats no excuse! We’re serving breakfast all day! We have all brunch classics PLUS some mexican inspired specialities. Try the ‘Fucked Up Breakfast’ inspired by Toronto’s own Fucked Up or the Avocado-Eggs-Benny. Mmmmmm.
4) Friends: Not just the ones you knew back from summer camp, we’re talking about all the friendly folks you come across upstairs and on your way to the graffiti bathrooms! The scene stays strong and there’s always some buzz to catch inside our doors. Friends don’t let friends miss out on Dee’s.
5) and last but not least, our Weekly Events: There’s never NOT something happening on a regular basis when you’re at Dee’s. We guarantee there’s an event going on..one that’s worth leaving Netflix (even just for a night). There’s something here for everyone:
Every Monday: Legends of Karaoke
Every Friday: Homesick
Every Saturday is Shake-A-Tail
SCREW IT, JUST STAY HOME.
There’s only one possible reason why you’d stay at home for the night… and that’s because Dee’s Delivers. So if you’re sick, injured, stressed out or just too cold to crawl out of bed – We’ve got you!